Our clinic and Covid-19
Our Clinic and Covid-19
To our Valued Clients,
The health and safety of our staff, clients and community is always our top priority. Due to the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19) in Australia and the rest of the world we have put into place some new strict health and safety guidelines to ensure we are able to stay operational and continue providing care to your pets.
• If you have been in any hotspots in the last two weeks or been in contact with any confirmed Covid-19 cases, we ask that you postpone any elective procedures or consultations.
• Due to social distancing we MUST allow only TWO people in the waiting room at all times. There are markings on the floor so those in the waiting room can keep a safe distance apart.
• Where possible we ask that only ONE person attends consultations. Other members of the family are able to wait outside.
• We may ask that you wait outside if the waiting room is at capacity.
• If you would prefer to stay in your car instead of our waiting room just let our reception staff know on arrival and our vet can collect you when they are ready.
• Please use the provided hand sanitiser on arrival to the clinic.
• Please be patient with our staff as we may now ask additional questions when booking your appointment.
If you are NOT booked in for an appointment we ask that you please use our sign in sheet or scan the QR code so we are able to trace you
We have intensified our health and hygiene standards and you may notice extra cleaning and disinfecting occurring in the clinic. We have also removed any books or magazines from our waiting area so clients may wish to bring their own.
We would like to reassure you that we are following all guidelines provided to us by health officials and will continue to update these procedures when necessary.
As this situation is constantly evolving, we will keep you up to date with any changes that may occur.
Mullum Vet Team